Sunday, July 13, 2008

FOURTH YEAR HERE WE COME!



Well, We've officially done it (pending our surgery grades....!) and we had a Sushi & Cranium party to celebrate! I can't believe it, Seniors in Medical School. The smell of anatomy lab is so very fresh in my mind, as is sitting through physiology with morning sickness, holding Ethan in one arm and my pathology notes in the other... It's been an awesome journey. Retrospection always allows me to realize God's great blessings to me. Some of these blessings include my amazing, sweet husband who sat up nights watching Ethan so I could sleep for a test, and had innumerable Daddy-son moments when I was away on call. Some other blessings include my wonderful group: Angela, Casey, Chuck, Danny, Jonathan, Tyler, Phil. You guys, we made it through a year without getting into any major fights and I think we all still like each other. That's pretty good for a year as stressful as third year! Congratulations!

No comments: